Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes time.
Vision with action can change the world.

Donate to Grace and Hope in honor of McKenna

Friday, May 21, 2010

2,000 Ladybugs





Ava had the great idea of releasing 2,000 ladybugs into our garden in honor of McKenna. She says they are going to fly to heaven to see McKenna. She also had us write this letter:

Dear McKenna:

I miss you. My whole family misses you. We all cried for you. We are your family. We love you.

We are all hanging in there and although we are still very sad, we are moving forward. We will never forget this special little lady bug, but we know there is another little girl out there that belongs in our family. This is giving our family a lot of hope that this journey was not supposed to end here.

Enjoy the ladybug pics! I have never seen so many ladybugs in one place!

6 comments:

  1. I love the roses ,the ladybugs and the letter.You are right there is another little angel waiting for you .You will all bless each others lives.I believe that Mckenna will have her hand leading this little girl straight to you all.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful idea and a wonderful way to remember your sweet 'Ladybug'. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki,
    I have been thinking of your sweet family daily. I know that McKenna will always be in your family's hearts. I look so forward to see the what God has in store for you. Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki,

    What a great idea little Ava had! That is so sweet. I've been thinking of you all and praying for you! God's will will unfold before your eyes...I just know it!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. I have been following your blog for a few months. I am just so sorry.

    I loved the idea of the ladybugs. That was very sweet!

    God bless you and you family.


    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful testament to a beautiful little girl. I do believe God is holding your hand through all this and will follow your blog to read about the next leg of your journey to adopting a child. Many blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete